Womanition Video Shoot - July 14th -
Time & Location
About the Event
Sitting down to film a video can be intimidating, but we’ll make it a fun and relaxed experience for you.
When we sit down to do your video, you’ll be talking to the videographer and not the camera. We will film interview-style and you’ll be answering the following questions:
- What is your name and your business?
- What sets your business apart from the competition?
- Who is your ideal customer / client?
- What should a customer / client expect when they work with you?
- What’s one thing you want people to know about you or your business?
We want you to think about these questions before you arrive so that you feel prepared, however no written statements please. Also, remember that all your answers combined should fit into 1 minute. You should be succinct, but still substantive.
When answering the questions, you need to rephrase the question in your answer, for example:
“What is your name and your business?"
“Jenny Smith. First Choice Accounting.”
“My name is Jenny Smith, and I’m the owner of First Choice Accounting."
Remember, we will have 20 minutes to work, so there is is plenty of time to restate and rephrase your answers in multiple takes, and the best answers will be stitched together beautifully in the in post-production.
- Package 1 - 5 Minute Video$499+$24.95 GST$499+$24.95 GST0$0
- Package 2 - 3 Minute Video$199+$9.95 GST$199+$9.95 GST0$0
- Package 3 - Logo in Video$59+$2.95 GST$59+$2.95 GST0$0
- Package 4 - Base Package$0$00$0